Sunday, February 3, 2008

Can you believe all of this snow? WooHOO!


Quoia's fast!
We have so much snow! It's been snowing all day long. I love how everyone just gives up on everything that isn't really that important and spends the day shoveling and enjoying the snow. All of the neighbors were giddy while shovelling together and catching up.
Ethan and I would love to be out really playing in it but he woke up with a double ear infection and an eye infection. He's had a cold all week. I've taken him to the doctor before for tugging on his ears when it was actually teething that was bothering him. But, this morning he whined "ear" while tugging so there was no question. That's kind of nice. Anyway, we're still having fun- I had to drag him away from the puddle. Luckily I can stroll him around covered and warm in the chariot while I shovel (Justin's in Juneau for a conference - he's taken beautiful pics I'll have to post later).


It's supposed to snow all week! This calls for some hot chocolate and whipped cream. What do you think Ethan?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Oooh, poor little Ethan. Ear infections are no fun at all. I hope he gets feeling better soon. Meanwhile, let it snow! It's about time we got our fair share.