Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Paradise Orchard





We visited the Paradise Apple Orchard this year for our friend Julie's birthday. Ethan and Sam got to pick apples and a pumpkin and, as usual held hands on the drive there. They also got to play with Gavin and Laik, Hope and Maisy. We got some fresh cider, which was wonderful. I was thankful to have it, especially after reading that 75% of the apple juice sold in the US is imported (mostly from China),though I can't remember the source of that info. I also got modivated to call the local Rosehill dairy and sign up for milk and egg delivery. That's two more items to knock off of my grocery store list in my attempts to buy locally first.

2 comments:

Gross Clan said...

What sweet little friends.

Julie said...

That was a really nice way to spend the morning! Great pictures as usual, Mel. Thanks for sharing them and for making the trip all the way out to Paradise.