Monday, January 19, 2009

Ethan and His Guitar



If you spend much time with Ethan you know he LOVES music. He is always singing, and when visitors come he passes out instruments for others to join in with him. He often carries his ukulele (aka. his guitar) around with him and finds things to sing about. He's pretty good eh? This song reminds me of Devendra Banhart.

I haven't been posting funny Ethan stories, though they accumulate every day. This morning he had a bloody spot on his cheek. I asked him what happened and he told me that there was a nipple (pimple) on his cheek and he took it off. He also told me the other day that his stuffed monkey thinks that he should have some of moms milk. Mom didn't agree.

4 comments:

PnAnK said...

That is so cute! He's really pretty good! Kaia too likes music but she is mostly into banging and dancing. :)

rakal said...

Laik and I watched this video 10+ times... Laik loved it. The last time he was dancing!
:D
thanks for sharing!
Ethan, you rock!

Gross Clan said...

When Ethan is a famous musician I can proudly say I knew him when he was "only this big"! Too cute.

Michelle said...

Collin loved Ethans song. He wanted to watch it over and over.