Sunday, January 20, 2008

Beaver Mountain Kisses

Today we took Ethan to the Beav and took turns skiing (or if you're Justin, snowboarding) and pushing Ethan around in his chariot. Ethan had fun giving me lots of kisses through the screen of his chariot cover and I ate it up! He was also stealing hearts in the lodge walking around showing his ball to everyone and smiling big. He loved it when another child would throw the ball with him. It's been a good winter! On another note, he has a new favorite treat. Unsweetened carob chips. I haven't given him too many sweets yet, but he's had ice cream and I always share the whipped cream off of the top of my mochas with him.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh soooo cute! Gavin wanted to go up to Beaver yesterday too but his mom and dad were too lazy. If only we'd known we could have gotten Ethankisses... Great Idea to bring the Chariot. Hope to see you guys again soon!

langenheim said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun lately!

Jessica B said...

Ethan has the cutest little kissy face! Adorable pictures!

PnAnK said...

Ethan is so adorable. I wish we were closer and could play in the snow together.