Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sequoia




I had to post a picture of Quoia girl because she's so special. Winter is her time of year. She loves to frolick, plow her face, and roll in the snow. She's a great skiing companion and she can still beat any dog that tries to race her. She still does 360's when she gets excited...usually after a big dump. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. She's been laying down some rules since Ethan came. She's very loving and patient with him and he loves nothing more than Quoia kisses. But, in return, she gets to nap on the bed whenever she wants and she gets extra loves in the morning.

3 comments:

langenheim said...

Winter is Rooster's favorite season as well. As far a finishing something, I learned the hard way.

Julie said...

Got to love our four-legged friends! Quoia's such a sweetheart.

langenheim said...

PS. Good job on the comp! I wish I was brave enough to climb in a comp. I fall up the stairs if there are people watching me.