Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leif Has a Tooth!


I made this stencil for Leif's shirt and I love how it turned out.

Ethan wanted to try washing clothes they way they did before we had major appliances to do everything. So, we got a washboard and found a rinsing tub and a hot bath. He worked hard.


Leif got his first tooth and is SO interested in food. He watches Ethan eat with excitement and tries to grab anything he can. We tried some mashed pears and he threw them up, so he will have to wait for a little while.

I defend for my Masters Oct. 1 (I actually have a date set so it WILL happen). Between preparing for that and preserving food from our garden, we're busy.

3 comments:

The Vreelands said...

Your boys are darling. Let me know how the homemade soap turns out. Good luck on October 1st as well.

Susan G said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast Leif is growing up. That's awesome Ethan wanted to wash clothes the old-fashion way; what a cool kid. Good luck with your defense!

Julie said...

I can't get enough of Ethan and Lief! Imagine an almost 4-year-old who wants to experience what life was like before major appliances. And a baby whose smiles just light up a room! Best wishes for success on 10/1! I'll try to be there to cheer you on.