Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I hold you

Ethan melted my heart the other morning when he lifted his arms up and said "I hold you?" I'm lucky that he loves to be held and cuddled. I was reading him the book The Snowy Day and came to the part where the boy makes a snowball and puts it in his pocket for later. When he goes to get it, it's melted and he is very sad. Ethan said "I sad too." When we came to the part where the boy is happy because new snow is falling, Ethan said "I happy." Now he knows signs for feelings. "Silly" is his favorite. He also thinks signing grumpy is pretty funny.

2 comments:

Gross Clan said...

Hilarious video! So cute. Ellie wanted to watch it over and over. He's speaking so well!

Julie said...

Ethan is such a cute and sweet little guy! I'm really looking forward to watching him and Gavin interact as they grow. Bring on the BBQs and camping trips!