Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maguire Primrose



Now that we have a new computer I have lots of catching up to do, lots of pictures to post. I'll start with today. Ethan and I went up the canyon to photograph the maguire primrose that we saw while climbing last weekend. It is a TES (listed as threatened) plant endemic to Logan Canyon. This is the first time I've seen it. On the drive home Ethan said "Mom, I seepy...nap." He started humming so I knew he was tired. After I put him down he slept for almost 3 hours!

3 comments:

Gross Clan said...

Ooohh, pretty. Just curious where they were? Maybe Ethan is on his way to one big nap in middle of the day!

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing your photos - I've never seen the primrose before, either - and I'm surprised it's blooming already. Neat!

PnAnK said...

It looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun things as well. I'm in agreement that a bbq is much needed. your place or ours? kaia really wants to play with ethan too. miss you guys.