Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ok, I've been tagged so here it goes....

TEN YEARS AGO.....
I was going to the U of U majoring in biology, working at Millcreek Coffee and seeing great new places on my first climbing trips with Wes, learning to climb from the best.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....
Draper, SLC, Yellowstone, WY and Dinosaur National Monument, CO (for a summer, if that counts), and Logan

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......
Clean the house, work on my research paper, write down the newest funny stories about Ethan, buy cat food, play with Ethan

I ENJOY....
being home with Ethan, playing with him and watching him grow, sushi dates with Justin, spending time with family, gardening, going to the climbing gym, reading, planning house projects with Justin....................

THREE BAD HABITS.....
Procrastinate, spend too much time online, hmmm

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
I was the Democratic delegate and vice chair for my precinct for 2 years, I started an heirloom seed collection, I went to Japan as an exchange student in 5th grade, I was a corner canyon kicker (the local clogging team) in grade school, I want to learn to sew and make my own clothes

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
Lift operator at Sundance, Barista, biological tech in Yellowstone, weed/rare plant mapper, aquatic invertebrate sorter

Ok. I'm tagging Julie, Greta, Ayme, Amanda, and Susan

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Great tag, I love learning new things about you!